We're sorry, but this job has been closed. See other open jobs at InnoVision Concepts
Not the right job?
Project Manager (Health Care Experience - PMP) at InnoVision Concepts in Wash...
InnoVision Concepts, LLC.
- DHCF’s Health Care Operations Administration (HCOA) has a need for a senior technical project manager. The senior technical project manager will serve as the lead project manager as DHCF works with its Medicaid Management Information Systems (MMIS) vendor to implement the next version of International Classification of Diseases version 10 (ICD-10). The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) requires all payers, providers, and vendors to migrate their systems and processes from ICD-9 to ICD-10 by October 1, 2014. The senior technical project manager will work with DHCF to analyze the agency’s existing policies and understand the effects of the ICD-10. Subsequently, the technical project manager will work with the District’s MMIS vendor to enact the system changes associated with ICD-10 as well as conduct and review test results from the newly implemented ICD-10 in preparation for the October 1, 2014 implementation due date. The senior technical project manager will serve as the agency’s primary project manager for these systems changes and ensure that the District’s implementation efforts occur on-time and cover all aspects of the scope of work.
- State Medicaid Experience 15 years experience
- Project Management Experience 10 years experience
- Experience with Medicaid management information systems (MMIS) 10 years experience
- Systems Development Experience 5 years experience
- Vendor Management Experience 5 years experience
- Claims Processing Experience 5 years experience
- PMP Certification
- Bachelor's Degree