Federal Business Development Manger at InnoVision Concepts in Washington, DC
Federal Business Development
Innovision Concept is looking for a bright, energetic Business Development Manager experienced in selling to the Federal Government to join our sales team in the Washington, D.C. area. As a Business Development Manager, you will apply your strategic thinking and solution selling expertise to identify and pursue large-scale opportunities within Federal Government agencies. Must share our passion for helping clients improve performance, productivity, and achieve measurable results.
As a Business Development Manager, you will:
• Use your consultative selling skills to identify new Federal government business opportunities, develop new government prospects and nurture the existing client base, and promote our solutions and services
• Help clients select the best contracting vehicle for strategic purchases
• Develop and maintain relationships with clients, ensuring overall satisfaction and profitability of each account
• Identify and develop teaming relationships with systems integrators to expand InnoVision Concepts (IVC) reach into the market
• Partner with Federal Government Team members on account development, proposal preparation, and compliance.
• Develop ongoing strategic plans for new business and demonstrating value for our client agencies
The ideal candidate possesses the following qualifications:
• A minimum of five years demonstrated success in sales to the federal government, consistently meeting or exceeding quota
• Experience with large government agencies and contractors, including contacts you can leverage to better position us.
• Demonstrated success selling large, strategic, conceptual business solutions to large accounts
• Demonstrated success in building trusting, long-term relationships with clients
• Previous record of closing high six-figure business deals
• Ability to discover client needs and provide solutions that will enhance the agency’s ability to achieve its mission
• Demonstrated understanding of Federal Government contracting/procurement process
• Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
• Strong understanding of business public policy issues and trends
• Experience in the training and development industry preferable