Medical Office Staff at Injury Clinic of Dallas in Richardson, TX
We are a great health care facility in Richardson, TX. We are located close to 75 and Arapaho so easily accessible by the freeway, close to the train station and just down the street from UT Dallas.
We are seeking a hardworking individual with strong communication skills to join us for a Medical assistant or Office Administrator or Front office or Back office or Chiropractic assistant role.
What you need:
- Great personality
- Good understanding of phone systems and ability to use computer software programs like Microsoft Office (excel, word)
- Experience managing paperwork and filing systems
- Drive and love to see people who are injured get well
Skills that would be nice to have (not required):
- Bilingual Spanish
- Experience with Practice Fusion or other medical records software
- Medical billing or billing codes experience
- Experience with Patient set up in a health care facility
- Experience with insurance verification
If you don't have these specific skills, we can train you on them.
If this sounds like something you would be interested, apply today. Interviews are occurring this week and early next week.
Please visit our website at www.injuryclinicdallas.com for more about us- Reply to the email posted at the top of this page with your resume.
Location: Richardson, TX
Compensation: 9-11 per hour