Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner at InGenesis in Los Fresnos, TX
InGenesis is currently seeking Nurse Practitioners / Physician Assistants to provide services to the Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) in Los Fresnos, TX.
- Must be Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner Graduate
- Possess and maintain NCCPA or ANCC Certification
- Possess and maintain a valid, unrestricted license to practice in TX.
- Possess and maintain BCLS, ACLS certification(s)
- 6 months clinical experience in direct patient care required.
This site is approved by the National Health Services Corps (NHSC) and qualifies for loan repayment.
InGenesis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
P.O.C. Robert Salazar 866-448-0033 ext#229