Certified Medical Assistants at InGenesis in Bethesda, MD
Certified Medical Assistant (CMA)
InGenesis, Inc. is now accepting applications for Certified Medical Assistants to support a contract at Walter Reed National Naval Medical Center in Bethesda, MD. We are seeking highly qualified, talented and committed individuals available to work full-time day hours.
- One year experience within the last three years as a CMA educator.
- Graduation from an accredited medical assistant program.
- Valid, unrestricted, state license as a Certified Medical Assistant.
- Current BLS certification from the American Heart Association.
- Knowledge of computer operations and proficiency in the use of basic word processing, data entry and automated medical records.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Must undergo complete credentialing and occupational health requirements prior to approval to start work.
- Must be able to obtain a federal government security clearance. Federal government security clearances require a 10 year background investigation.
The Certified Medical Assistant will be expected to provide the following services:
- Assesses individual and community needs for health education.
- Plan health education strategies, interventions, and programs.
- Develop and implement education strategies, interventions, and programs.
- Conduct evaluation and research related to health education.
- Administer health education strategies, interventions, and programs.
- Serve as a health education resource person.
- Maintain accurate clinical records and receive requests for consultations and laboratory work of specific patients. Complete medical charting within 72 hours of patient visit.
If interested, please apply online.
Established in 1998, InGenesis enjoys a long history of positive government and commercial relationships with healthcare industry professionals and businesses nationwide. We are the recent recipients of an Inc. 5000 award, and dedicated to servicing our customers.
InGenesis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.