Integration Engineer at Incentive Networks in San Carlos, CA
- Incentive Networks, a wholly owned subsidiary of Affinion, a $1.2 billion revenue company, provides the most comprehensive and customizable loyalty marketing platform available online.
- Businesses leverage our platform for everything from complimentary coupon content to a custom online mall where members or their causes earn incentives for every purchase. We are used by many leading companies, including British Airways, Jet Blue and Virgin Atlantic.
- Our websites operate in North America and Europe and we are currently expanding to Latin and South America.
- We are looking for motivated employees that want to help us develop our platform. Come help us get started!
- Maintain and implement mission-critical global backend integration services with our partners and data providers. The process will include developing understanding of the product, hosting design review sessions, documenting design and code details and participating in periodic peer code-reviews.
- Write maintainable code with extensive test coverage, working in a professional software engineering environment (with source control, dev/stage/prod release cycle, continuous deployment) - cowboy coders need not apply.
- Integrate with our global data providers.
- Collaborate across the company and interact with our customers (software engineers) to define, design and build new features.
We place a high premium on engineers with a deep commitment to quality and a demonstrated understanding of underlying technologies. To apply for the role of Senior Software Engineer, you should have some or all of the following:
- A Bachelors or preferably Masters degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience
- 2+ Years of engineering experience with Perl and/or Python.
- Solid knowledge of unit and integration testing methodologies, and the ability to write, debug and deploy testing frameworks
- Data harvesting, normalization and extraction experience
- Comfortable interactive with multitude of APIs, including REST, SOAP, batch, etc.
- Experience with process automation.
- Experience with traditional RDBMS databases, such as MySQL, Postgres, Oracle, etc.
- Good communication, organization and project management skills.
- Python, Ruby, memcached or mod_perl experience.
- Experience with template systems
- Great office space that's close to the San Carlos Caltrain station
- Great benefits: medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(k) matching program, 3 weeks of vacation per year.
- Smart, motivated team.
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Fun and jovial office environment....and much more!!!