Sr. Software Engineer at Inadco in Palo Alto, CA
Inadco is an online advertising start-up based in Palo Alto, CA. We are offering engineers an early-stage opportunity to define and build the global platform for Cost-Per-Lead advertising.
Inadco's innovative approach is transforming how media is bought and sold on the Internet. Inadco enables advertisers of all kinds to buy media on a Cost-Per-Lead basis and empowers publishers to sell inventory on a Cost-Per-Lead basis to earn more revenue than they can with impression or click-based advertising.
Inadco is led by experienced executives who helped start some of the most successful online advertising companies in the market today. We are backed by Redpoint Ventures and Angel investors Mike Walrath (Right Media), Matt Coffin (LowerMyBills.com) and Ron Conway (SV Angel).
- Responsible for the full stack implementation of all internal and external web applications.
- Develop fast, scalable and highly available systems.
- Assist with definition and management of Product roadmap.
- Comfortable with fast paced Agile environment.
- 4+ years of software development experience with large web applications.
- Advanced knowledge in Java and relational databases like MySql.
- Experience with technologies like GWT, Closure, Client Side MV* frameworks, Spring, Hibernate, Hadoop, HBase is a plus.
- Mobile Web development experience also a major plus.
- Passionate about delivering the best possible experience to thousands of Inadco customers worldwide.
- Successful at establishing strong working relationships with cross-functional teams.
- Loves the craft of software engineering and getting things done.
- BS in Mathematics, Statistics or Computer Science; MS preferred
If you need a confidential conversation about this position you can call 650 251-4931. No headhunters please.