Sr. Software Engineer (Platform) at Inadco in Palo Alto, CA
Inadco is an online advertising start-up based in Palo Alto, CA. We are offering engineers an early-stage opportunity to define and build the global platform for Cost-Per-Lead advertising.
Inadco's innovative approach is transforming how media is bought and sold on the Internet. Inadco enables advertisers of all kinds to buy media on a Cost-Per-Lead basis and empowers publishers to sell inventory on a Cost-Per-Lead basis to earn more revenue than they can with impression or click-based advertising.
Inadco is led by experienced executives who helped start some of the most successful online advertising companies in the market today. We are backed by Redpoint Ventures and Angel investors Mike Walrath (Right Media), Matt Coffin (LowerMyBills.com) and Ron Conway (SV Angel).
- Architect, implement, and maintain a high-volume, high-availability ad servering Java/Hadoop platform.
- Design and roll out ad distribution and tracking solution.
- Integrate the ad server with Inadco machine learning and campaign management systems.
- Comfortable with fast paced Agile environment.
- Has experience building and scaling production systems using Java.
- Recent achievements in designing, coding, and deploying business-critical, enterprise-scale Web server platforms in Java such as ad servers, rich media distribution systems, and the like.
- Experience with the Hadoop ecosystem a major plus.
- Comfortable making changes to front end applications to support platform work if necessary.
- Passionate about delivering the best possible experience to thousands of Inadco customers worldwide.
- Successful at establishing strong working relationships with cross-functional teams.
- Loves the craft of software engineering and getting stuff done.
- BS in Mathematics, Statistics or Computer Science
If you need a confidential conversation about this position you can call 650 251-4931. No headhunters please.