Product Manager - Advertising Platform at Inadco in Palo Alto, CA
Inadco is an online advertising start-up based in Palo Alto, CA. Inadco is offering candidates an early-stage opportunity to help build the global platform for Cost-Per-Lead advertising.
Inadco's innovative approach is transforming how media is bought and sold on the Internet. Inadco enables advertisers of all kinds to buy media on a Cost-Per-Lead basis and empowers publishers to sell inventory on a Cost-Per-Lead basis to earn more revenue than they can with impression or click-based advertising.
Inadco is led by experienced executives who helped start some of the most successful online advertising companies in the market today. Inadco is backed by Redpoint Ventures and Angel investors Mike Walrath (Founder and Former CEO, Right Media), Matt Coffin (Founder and Former CEO, LowerMyBills.com) and Ron Conway (SV Angel).
- Turn high-level business objectives into product requirements and a coherent roadmap for Inadco’s Cost-Per-Lead advertising platform
- Own the product definition and guide the development process for Targeting, Business Intelligence, 3rd-Party Integration, Real-Time Bidding and Platform APIs
- Engage closely with the engineering team to help determine the best technical implementation methods and a reasonable execution schedule
- Establish partnerships as necessary to drive the growth of Inadco’s platform
- BS or MS degree from top academic institution
- 5+ years of product management experience in the online advertising industry
- Deep understanding of the online advertising ecosystem and the technologies that power it
- Strong track record of creating innovative and winning software solutions
- A natural leader with significant people and organizational skills
- Extensive experience with agile development methodologies
- Proven ability to think strategically and work tactically
- Strong quantitative and analytical abilities
- Strong communication skills with the ability to evangelize Inadco’s platform internally and externally