Advertiser Account Coordinator at Inadco in Palo Alto, CA
Inadco is an online advertising start-up based in Palo Alto, CA. Inadco is offering candidates an early-stage opportunity to help build the global platform for Cost-Per-Lead advertising.
Inadco's innovative approach is transforming how media is bought and sold on the Internet. Inadco enables advertisers of all kinds to buy media on a Cost-Per-Lead basis and empowers publishers to sell inventory on a Cost-Per-Lead basis to earn more revenue than they can with impression or click-based advertising.
Inadco is led by experienced executives who helped start some of the most successful online advertising companies in the market today. Inadco is backed by Redpoint Ventures and Angel investors Mike Walrath (Founder/CEO of Right Media), Matt Coffin (Founder/CEO of LowerMyBills.com), and Ron Conway (SV Angel).
- Work with Client Services team to understand client needs and serve as a liaison with clients regarding new campaign launches and existing campaign opportunities
- Compiles data for reporting and analysis on campaign progress, highlighting opportunities to optimize and grow campaigns both for internal and external purposes
- Supports the creation and implementation of campaigns including AB testing initiatives, brand compliance, and overall conversion improvements
- Manages monthly lead reconciliations and client billings
- Works cross-functionally to help coordinate and file requests for new client launches and campaign changes
- Manages multiple competing deadlines and prioritizes to complete projects on schedule
- BA/BS degree from top academic institution
- 0-2 years of experience in the online advertising or relevant industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Thrives in a fast-paced, team environment
- Strong track record of success in online advertising or relevant experience
- Ability to take initiative and complete assigned tasks as given
- Strong analytical and communication skills