Sr. Producer at IMVU in Mountain View, CA
IMVU, Inc. (http://www.imvu.com) is an online social game where members use 3D avatars to meet new people, chat, create and play games with their friends. IMVU has reached 50 million registered users, 10+ million unique visitors per month and a $50+ million annualized revenue run rate. IMVU has the world's largest virtual goods catalog of more than six million items, almost all of which are created by its own members. IMVU is available in multiple languages on both Windows PC and Mac platforms, and for mobile users via its IMVU 2Go iPhone application, available in the Apple App Store.
IMVU has been recognized frequently, including Best Place to Work for the past 2 years, Inc. 500/5000, 8th fastest growing private tech company in Silicon Valley over the past 3 years, and 87th fastest growing tech company in North America over the past 4 years. The company’s CEO, Cary Rosenzweig, was recognized as The Most Admired CEO among emerging growth companies in 2010 by the San Francisco Business Times.
Founded in 2004, IMVU is backed by venture investors Menlo Ventures, Allegis Capital, Bridgescale Partners and Best Buy Capital and is located in Mountain View, CA. IMVU has been profitable since 2009.
- Manage the production of product features and/or game titles from product concept through completion, including product updates and revisions.
- Involved in planning and execution of projects, team resourcing, production schedules, and quality assurance against quantifiable goals.
- Manage schedules and task breakdowns for projects and teams
- Track progress and identify issues and risks throughout the product development lifecycle
- Generate timely and accurate status updates to be communicated throughout the organization
- Ensure a high quality product is submitted to the QA process
- Create and nurture collaboration, communication, team excellence, quality and consistency
- 2+ years experience managing internal development teams within the internet or video game industries
- Capable of balancing your time effectively across many different tasks while not losing details or falling behind deadlines.
- Experience managing a creative process
- Able to work well with a team in a fast-paced, cross-discipline, and iterative setting
- Able to work within guidelines and limitations
- Exhibit strong problem solving skills
- Highly motivated, self-starter, creative thinker
- Results-oriented ability to get things done in a fluid start-up environment with limited resources.
- Social networking, online gaming or social gaming experience a plus
- Excellent written, and verbal communications skills
How to apply:
- Please join IMVU & play around before you apply. We’d like you to understand our products and work environment.
- Please include a cover letter. Make sure to discuss why you are interested in learning more about IMVU. Job applications without cover letters will not be considered.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IMVU is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Principals only. No third party applicants please (Seriously…NO AGENCIES PLEASE)
Bottom of Form