Senior Media Planner at Hutch Media, LLC in Santa Monica, CA
Hutch Media is a 7-year-old dynamic and rapidly growing investor-backed online media enterprise, which owns and operates 16 destination lifestyle websites. These sites include BestMomsTV.com, egoTv.com and more, and feature content from companies like Scripps Networks (Food Network, Travel Channel) and more major media company content. We are seeking a passionate leader to join our passionate team, and help us to continue to grow. We’re down-to-earth, energetic and we’re not jerks.
· Analyze & report on media spend and revenues on a daily basis
· Make recommendations and execute on shifting media spend based on results
· Analyze gross margins
· Establish reporting templates and work with data analyst to ensure accuracy of reports
· Work with various ad network reporting dashboards
· Execute new media spend strategies and revenue stream strategies
· Setup landing pages and assure proper tracking is in place
· Analyze Google Analytics to monitor traffic patterns, trends and behavior; create periodic reports
· Manage vendor and client relationships
· Minimum of 3-5 years experience in online media and advertising analytics
· Experience with online video as an advertising medium
· Very strong quantitative and analytical skills - a natural curiosity to figure out complex problems
· Ability to work independently and with little direction
· Experience with back-end ad network reporting interfaces
· Experience with ad servers such as OpenX, DFP Small Business, and similar platforms a plus
· Understanding of different online display advertising units and rates
Understanding and experience with online video advertising units
- After training, there is the possibility of working from home several days per week.
- Very experienced team of stable, quality enterpreneurs who have built other successful companies.