Business Development Manager at Humble Bundle in San Francisco, CA
Humble Bundle enables customers to pay whatever they want for awesome digital content, games, movies, music, ebooks and allocate where their money goes.
Join us and you will create and close deals that surface awesome content to 3.5M customers. You will work with top digital content creators and sell millions of epic bundles while remaining fearless in your pursuit of the ultimate bundle. You will be rewarded for your efforts.
- Locate top of digital entertainment across games, movies, music and eBooks to be sold on humblebundle.com.
- Manage the submission process and remain organized.
- Work with developers to bring their games to Mac, Windows, and Linux.
- Develop bundles that our customers would love and figure out how to make them happen.
- Be awesome to work with.
- 2+ years in the digital entertainment/content industry with an existing rolodex of clients.
- Deep knowledge of one of the following content verticals: games, movie, music or eBooks.
- Experience coordinating cross-branded promotions with content creators.
For full gory detail on the history of Humble Bundle, try Wikipedia