Business Development at Humble Bundle in San Francisco, CA
Humble Bundle is hiring in San Francisco! Help us create the best, most consumer-friendly digital distribution service possible, while making the world a better place through charity.
We let customers pay whatever they would like for digital content, no strings attached. In fact, they can even allocate a customizable amount of their purchase to go to charity. Through this unusual approach of trust and customer advocacy, since mid-2010, we have sold over $32.5 million worth of Humble Bundles, with over $10.5M raised for charity. We now have over 1,800,000 customers and are growing rapidly. Feel free to read about our full history on Wikipedia.
- Keep on top of digital entertainment (games, movies, music, eBooks) to be included on humblebundle.com: by managing submissions as well as reaching out to new, awesome content creators
- Work with developers to bring their games to Mac, Windows, and Linux and make sure they are prepared for the bundle
- Help come up with ideas that our customers would love and figure out how to make it happen
We are looking for someone who is familiar with the business side of the digital entertainment industry and is sincerely passionate about either, games, movie, music or eBooks. The ideal candidate is aware of all new releases before release and is able to coordinate with content creators about inclusion in promotions.
The ideal candidate also has a good feel for what our customers like and the initiative to make it happen. For instance, the ideal candidate would come up with an unusual idea like, "It would be awesome to give our customers a ROM of Metal Slug 1!" and then go ahead and contact SNK to figure out exactly what it would take to make that happen. If it were absolutely not possible, the ideal candidate would understand why it’s not.
- Loves digital entertainment
- Open source aficionado
- Health care
- Humble Bundle stock options