Lead Development Representative - Software at Huddle in San Francisco, CA
Huddle is the enterprise content collaboration company that helps organizations across the globe to collaborate intelligently. Huddle’s intelligent collaboration platform is revolutionizing enterprise content management by enabling organizations to store, discover, share and work on content with others securely in the cloud. Its patent-pending intelligent technology locates and recommends valuable information to users, with no need for search. Co-headquartered in London and San Francisco and with offices in New York City, Huddle’s customers include 80 percent of Fortune 500 and 80 percent of UK central government, and companies such as Diageo, Kia Motors and PwC. The company is privately held and backed by venture capital firms DAG Ventures, Eden Ventures, Matrix Partners and Jafco Ventures.
Huddle seeks an energetic, enthusiastic, well-organized team player to become a key member of a growing sales team. This individual will spend much of the day on the phone, making outbound calls to prospects and answering inbound calls from the same.
- Generate new business sales leads through a mixture of cold calling, following up marketing campaigns, and following up on inbound enquiries
- Work with existing clients to both grow their accounts and find referrals
- Schedule meetings with target accounts
- Manage inbound leads process
- Outbound calls to targeted accounts
- Contacts regular and prospective customers to solicit orders.
- Answers questions about product and prices. Prepares proposals to meet specific needs of customer.
- Understand Huddle’s offerings and effectively communicate and apply them to each prospect’s needs
- Accurately enter, update, and maintain daily activity and prospect information into Salesforce.com database, including comprehensive and up-to-date client information
- Achieve and exceed monthly quotas and objectives
- Work closely with sales and marketing team members to achieve organizational goals
- Provide continual input to the sales and marketing organizations in order to refine positioning and adapt to new market opportunities
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Four year college degree
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Record of accomplishment and achievement in academic and/or professional areas
- Demonstrated self-starter
- Exhibits qualities of cooperation, adaptability and flexibility as changes occur in the department and maintains a positive attitude
- A track record of selling software solutions (SaaS) over the phone
- Demonstrable, consistent, over-achievement of those targets
- Formal sales training
- An innate hunger for personal and company success combined with a great personality
- Solid understanding of web, enterprise, and SaaS technologies
- Ability to change priorities quickly, and capacity to handle multiple tasks
- You have a strong interest in tech, and the ability to clearly explain even the most complicated ideas to a non-technical audience.
- Great benefits: medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(k) plan
- 25 days of vacation, 8 holidays plus your birthday off each year
- Huddle "Cuddle:" each employee received a $640 lifestyle bonus per year as a thank you for your hard work.
- And much more!!!!