Customer Success Manager at Huddle in New York, NY
Huddle is the enterprise content collaboration company that helps organizations across the globe to collaborate intelligently. Huddle’s intelligent collaboration platform is revolutionizing enterprise content management by enabling organizations to store, discover, share and work on content with others securely in the cloud. Its patent-pending intelligent technology locates and recommends valuable information to users, with no need for search. Co-headquartered in London and San Francisco and with offices in New York City, Huddle’s customers include 80 percent of Fortune 500 and 80 percent of UK central government, and companies such as Diageo, Kia Motors and PwC. The company is privately held and backed by venture capital firms DAG Ventures, Eden Ventures, Matrix Partners and Jafco Ventures.
About the Job:
The Customer Success team at Huddle is focused on increasing customer retention, maximizing their return on investment and driving contract renewals. In this role you will be at the forefront of this activity, taking direct responsibility for a diverse set of accounts, managing customer relationships from C-level down to individual user groups, and working closely with the Sales team on new and existing opportunities.
- Manage a growing portfolio of Huddle accounts, leading them from initial on-boarding, training and setup activities to renewal each year through education, coaching and strong influencing skills while minimizing customer churn.
- Lead the contract renewal process and work closely with Sales teams to drive growth opportunities in new business areas and within existing user groups wherever available.
- Define each customer’s business goals for content collaboration and develop relevant success plans to ensure they are achieved.
- Develop and execute a communication plan to help customers get the most from Huddle product updates and new features as they become available.
- Drive customer evangelism through product satisfaction, delivering customer-led events and case studies alongside the Marketing & PR teams.
- Act as liaison between Product Management, Support and the customer where escalation of critical service issues is required.
- You have 2+ years of experience working for an enterprise focused software, SaaS, or web services company.
- The key to this role is being able to articulate value, inspire and sell the future of cloud content collaboration.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills, are strong communicator, organized and analytical with the ability to work well under pressure.
- You are a strong team player while retaining the ability to work on your own proactively.
- You are an excellent presenter and creative thinker with the ability to troubleshoot issues quickly and effectively.
- You have a working knowledge of Salesforce.com or similar CRM tools.
- You have a strong interest in tech, and the ability to clearly explain even the most complicated ideas to a non-technical audience. Try explaining Facebook to your grandmother before applying.
- Great benefits: medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(k) plan
- 25 days of vacation, 8 holidays plus your birthday off each year
- Huddle "Cuddle:" each employee received a $640 lifestyle bonus per year as a thank you for your hard work.
- Corporate gym rates
- Kitchen stocked with fruit, snacks and beverages
- And much more!!!!