Reservations / Group Bookings at HP Hotels, Inc. in Fayetteville, AR
A great opportunity to join the HP Hotel Management family. HP Hotel Management is a growing national hotel development and management company. Situated in the bustling and beautiful city of Fayetteville, Arkansas, The Chancellor Hotel offers comfort and convenience.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated individual to join our team as a Reservation Specialist. This reservations position is responsible for primarily assisting in the input of group reservations as well as day to day individual call ins. Periodically, based on demand, this person will assist at the front desk from time to time. The Reservations Specialist will report directly to the Director of Guest Services.
- Daily input of all group related reservations generated from the sales and catering outlets.
- Monitor pick up of group blocks and help determine necessary actions.
- Check-in arriving guests as necessary, in the most efficient manner possible, following all established procedures and policies.
- Check-out departing guests as necessary, in the most efficient manner possible, following all established procedures and policies.
- Review arriving reservations for the day early in the shift, checking for special requests, VIP’s, etc., and aid in the task of preassigning rooms as necessary.
- Pre-register groups that have requested pre-registration.
- Attend revenue management meetings.
- Record messages and receive mail for arriving and in-house groups.
- Work closely with the sales department to ensure all details of upcoming group lodging needs have been met.
- Record future reservations for any guest by phone or in person, following all standard procedures. Always check for sold-out dates before promising availability.
- Handle complaints efficiently and courteously.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma.
- Sitting at a desk environment 50% of the time while standing and walking the remaining 50% of the time with lifting and bending.
- The ability to see and hear.
- Fluent in English.
- Computer literate.