Order Management Specialist at Hobsons in Cincinnati, OH
Hobsons helps educators, administrators, students, and families maximize success through every stage of the learning lifecycle. Hobsons’ personalized learning, academic planning, post-secondary enrollment, and student support solutions serve millions of students across more than 7,500 schools, colleges, and universities worldwide.
Order Management Specialist
The Order Management Specialist is responsible for ensuring sales contract accuracy and maintaining all related information in the CRM and inventory management databases. She/he serves as a liaison between Sales and Finance to ensure contracts are processed correctly and as the go to resource for all sales related contract questions.
SalesForce (SFDC) Administration
- Ensure opportunity accuracy
Assist with various reporting requirements –activity reports, dashboards, etc.
- System Administration – enter quotas, modify views, etc.
Contract close and handoff
- Ensure all opportunities are closed appropriately in SFDC
- Facilitate contract processing (interface with Finance and Professional Services as appropriate)
- Maintain inventory management database for web properties
- Post contract data management (ensure accounts and products are updated and maintained appropriately)
- Data Management
- Keep accounts, products, contacts up to date
An appropriate combination of education, training, course work and experience may qualify an applicant to demonstrate the required knowledge, skills, and abilities. An example of an acceptable qualification for this position is:
- Bachelor’s degree highly desirable
- Knowledge of SFDC preferred
- Acute attention to detail
- Familiarity with contract processing preferred
Experience with inventory management for web properties a plus
We are a hard-working, fun-loving office, and we’re looking for the right fit—someone with great communication skills and a solid work ethic who picks up skills quickly.
Hobsons offers a competitive salary along with an excellent benefits package including:
· Health Insurance
· Life and Disability Insurance
· Dental Plan
· 401K Plan with Company Match
· Section 125/Flexible Spending Accounts
· Generous Holiday and Vacation Schedule
To learn more about Hobsons, please visit our corporate Web site at
EEO / M / F / D / V