End User Services Specialist at Hobsons in Cincinnati, OH
Hobsons helps educators, administrators, students, and families maximize success through every stage of the learning lifecycle. Hobsons’ personalized learning, academic planning, post-secondary enrollment, and student support solutions serve millions of students across more than 7,500 schools, colleges, and universities worldwide.
End User Services Specialist
The End User Services Specialist is responsible for ensuring that our end-user facing products are functional, user-friendly and up-to-date. Additionally, the End User Services Specialist is responsible for finding ways to keep our products on the cutting edge of technology by researching unique approaches to common problems. This person is responsible for becoming an expert on all Higher Ed products and will interact with both internal and client-facing staff as well as clients.
We are currently looking for an End User Services Specialist to work in our Cincinnati, OH office.
- Ensure client Annual Updates are completed accurately and on appropriate schedule.
- Design and create client application web pages, recommendation forms, inquiry pages, branding, chat pages and associated content and work where necessary with development team to roll out completed content.
- Handle requests from clients and Account Managers to upgrade/modify web pages and include new features while being comfortable suggesting best practice solutions.
- Provide best practice design suggestions to clients and Account Managers in design and development phase.
- Promote and encourage a self-service approach to end-user facing portals where appropriate.
- Work with End User Support teams to review support trends and make appropriate changes and updates to end-user facing portals based on those trends.
- Support the overall satisfaction of the higher education client experience while providing ways to make products scalable.
- Assess and respond to incoming technical support and troubleshoot complex technical support requests.
- Experience with web page layouts and familiarity with web design elements including experience with Illustrator, Dreamweaver and Photoshop
Key Success Factors:
- Decisiveness and the ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Quick learner and the ability to thrive in a high-volume, deadline-sensitive environment
- Demonstrated aptitude for managing multiple priorities to deliver high-quality results
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
- Professionalism and customer service skills
- Familiarity with the Internet and Microsoft Office products
- 4-year college degree is required and work experience related to college admissions is desired
To learn more about Hobsons, please visit our corporate Web site at
EEO / M / F / D / V