T-Shirt Company Cat Wrangler (Office Manager) at Headline Shirts in San Franc...
Mission-based T-shirt Company - Cat Wrangler (Office Manager)
Headline Shirts, a Mission-based t-shirt company, is looking for an awesome office manager. This position will cover a variety of areas:
- Basic office oversight including: managing office supplies, contractors such as cleaning crew, office lunches, event planning (like our Headline Shirts Bowling Night!)
- Vendor payments, including managing payment of freelancers
- HR functions, including keeping track of benefits and employee PTO
- Keeping us all in line! (So part cheerleader, part life coach, part jockey!)
- Doing data entry and book keeping (we have a custom data system)
You have a college degree and experience as an office manager or administrative assistant, as well as experience working with financial accounting systems such as Quickbooks. You have some bookeeping experience and can talk the talk when it comes to accounting (Net 30, receivables, invoices, purchase orders, etc.) You are familiar with HR functions and lingo (PTO, benefits, payroll, etc). You are a highly motivated self starter. You can use a spreadsheet and word processor like you were born typing. You have a sense of humor, but you take your work really seriously. You are looking to take a step up and be part of a fast-moving company.
- Kick-ass office with pool table and bar
- Company lunches
- Rad co-workers
- Bike parking (nobody currently drives to work)
- A real opportunity to be part of a fast growing, Mission business with a lot of SF love
Please send a cover letter detailing why you’d like to work at Headline Shirts, your favorite t-shirt, and what makes you uniquely suited to this position. Please include your salary expectation. Please send your cover letter and resume in PDF format. No phone calls please.