Graphic Design Internship - Summer 2013 at Graceship in Louisville, KY
GRACESHIP™ has an exciting opportunity for a Graphic Design Intern to help visually communicate our brand’s chic image.
GRACESHIP™ is doing to the briefcase what the bikini did to the swimsuit. We are a luxury computer bag collection exclusively for women. Our company creates products that combine the aesthetics of a purse with the functionality of a traditional computer bag.
We are in search of a highly motivated and organized intern who is interested in gaining valuable experience by assisting with marketing and projects surrounding GRACESHIP’s long awaited nationwide launch.
- Assist our lead designer in creating gorgeous visual marketing material.
- Assist with visual material promoting our partnership and initiatives with a globally acclaimed charity
- Create web and print collateral for GRACESHIP parties, events, and promotions
- Design web banners and email skins
- Aid sales and marketing team with sales presentations
- Help maintain GRACESHIP's signature look across all platforms
- Interest and knowledge in fashion, technology and or culture is a must
- A keen eye for design and visual aesthetics
- Experience in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and or InDesign
- Knowledge and experience of masking, color-correction, photo-retouching, vector art, & layouts
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Must be a student currently enrolled in an accredited college or university
- Must be a student within a Graphic Design, Visuals Arts, or other similar discipline
- Must be eligible for academic credit toward graduation (students are responsible for providing documentation confirming academic credit for the internship)
- Must commit a minimum of 12-20 hours per week
Apply online today by submitting your information, cover letter and resume at the link below. We look forward to hearing from you.
GRACESHIP™ is founded by Emily Gimmel, a veteran TV journalist whose long time career put her face to face with some of the most interesting and talented people in the world. The brand is changing the status quo for what women want in computer carriers. Visit www.thegraceship.com to learn more.
GRACESHIP™ is committed to a policy of equal opportunity. The Company conducts all employment practices without regard to race, sex, age, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by state or federal law. Briggs & Stratton also undertakes affirmative action to assure equal employment opportunity for minorities and women, for persons with disabilities, and for covered veterans.