Administrative Assistant, Commercial Operations & Transmission at Golden Spre...
Golden Spread Electric Cooperative, Inc. is a tax-exempt, consumer-owned public utility, organized in 1984 to provide low cost, reliable electric service for its rural distribution cooperative members. Its 16 member systems serve more than 199,000 retail consumers located in the Oklahoma Panhandle and an area covering 24 percent of Texas land area including the Panhandle, South Plains and Edwards Plateau Regions. We deliver cost effective, competitive and reliable power to provide a secure energy future today and for generrations. We strive to provide excellent service to our distribution members.
- This position provides administrative and secretarial support to the Vice President, Commercial Operations and Transmission, Managers and other staff member to ensure that administrative needs are met in a timely, efficient and accurate manner.
- Provide organized and efficient administrative support to the Vice President, Commercial Operations and Transmission and other members of the Department, maintaining professional results,
- Coordinate travel arrangements, as needed by the Vice President Commercial Operations and Transmission and other employees,
- Type correspondence, memorandums, and other documents in draft and final form from written and/or dictated materials, to include composition of materials,
- Assist with scheduling of meetings/coordinate arrangements for meetings and assemble appropriate information; arrangements may include lodging and travel,
- Assist with purchases of office supplies and equipment,
- Establish and maintain appropriate files, logs and records including confidential information,
- Coordinates reservations and oversees all necessary maintenance for the Commercial Operations & Transmission Vehicle.
- Responsible for coordination of guests, vendors and maintenance personnel to ensure each person signs in and receives a visitor badge.
- Provide back-up assistance to the Executive Assistant and other Administrative Assistants as needed to include coordinating time off and telephone coverage,
- Work with the Executive Administrative Assistant to facilitate adherence to administrative support guidelines, to communicate changes in office administration practices, and to share knowledge of administrative duties, particularly technology,
- Continually work with the Legal Department in developing and maintaining an effective and appropriate filing system for the Commercial Operations & Transmission Department, e.g. ensure appropriate legal/regulatory and administrative documents are filed and appropriately retained,
- Ability to efficiently manage multiple tasks,
- Perform duties as a receptionist,
- Special projects as required,
- Perform related work as assigned.
High School Diploma