Management Assistant Intern at glossybox in New york, NY
About GLOSSYBOX US:
GLOSSYBOX is a product of Beauty Trend Holding GmbH and one of the most successful ventures of Rocket Internet GmbH, which has led a number of online companies such as eDarling, Zalando, and Groupon to lasting success.
Through innovative means, our business model brings high-class brands from the cosmetic and consumer goods industry together with beauty and lifestyle product customers and enthusiasts. Whether in the form of a single, exclusively arranged box or as a monthly subscription, our customers receive individually selected samples of high-end beauty and lifestyle products – from well-known luxury brands to secret newcomer labels – delivered directly to their door. Utilizing various marketing channels, we foster intensive and sustainable relationships with customers so that our partners receive worthwhile feedback on their products as well as novel insights into their target groups.
Our heart beats in New York, which serves as our US headquarter. Since launch in March 2012, we’ve grown enormously and currently employ over 400 people in 15 countries worldwide.
- Directly assisting the management team in day to day administrative tasks
- Organization of meetings & coordination of multiple schedules
- Dealing with incoming correspondence on various channels
- Involvement in complex tasks such as analytical research and report preparation
College students and recent college graduates are encouraged to apply. The ideal candidate will have strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and has ideally collected previous experiences as management assistant in sectors such as but not limited to investment banking, consulting or the start-up world.
- The opportunity to be part of a global and highly growing company, with an ambitious team and a position to have a tangible impact on the company’s performance.