Sales Assistant- Greenwich at gloProfessional in Greenwich, CT
Want to stand out from the crowd when applying?
You Must Submit A Cover Letter Explaining Your Interest In gloProfessional as an employer and include salary requirements.
Previous experience in the beauty industry required.
This position focuses on providing administrative support to the sales team in the North East Region. Much of this position will entail the use of Excel Spreadsheets and tracking our rewards programs while also working with customers and their selections of gloProducts.
Responsible for advanced administrative support to sales force and customers.
Essential duties to include, but are not limited to:
· Researching and preparing materials for trainings and meetings
· Working collaboratively with other departments and maintaining an upbeat, positive attitude
· Prepare reports, memos, letters, and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheets, database, and/or presentation software
· Duties include receiving and placing telephone calls. Maintains solid customer service relationships by handling their questions and concerns with speed and professionalism
· Excellent communication skills and ability to exhibit excellent customer service. Great interpersonal skills are a must
· Positive, professional attitude and presence, ability to interact with many levels both inside and outside the company. Ability to work in a team environment
· Data entry
· Task oriented and highly organized with the ability to prioritize effectively while working on multiple tasks including sales support
· High energy level, comfortable performing multifaceted projects in conjunction with day-to-day activities
- College degree preferred.
- Esthetics license strongly preferred.
- High School diploma and 2+ years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Advanced oral and written communication skills required.
- Requires keyboard proficiency and proficiency with basic PC office software.
- Advanced organizational and problem-solving skills required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Exceptional customer service skills needed.
- Professional email writing skills are required in order to communicate clearly and accurately to external customers via email, excellent organizational skills
- Positive, professional attitude with the ability to be flexible and accept and promote change as our company is growing.
- Interest and desire to be a part of the corporate side of the beauty industry.
Position located at
189 Greenwich Avenue
Greenwich, CT 06830