Digital Marketing and Creative Specialist at gloProfessional in Denver, CO
DIGITAL MARKETING AND CREATIVE SPECIALIST
gloProfessional, a leader in the global beauty industry, is seeking a talented, high-energy Digital Marketing and Creative Specialist to join the Digital Commerce and Media team. Successful applicants will be creative professionals with experience in digital media marketing and graphic design who thrive in a fast-paced, challenging business environment. Applicants must be consumer-centric, detail-oriented and highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects efficiently. This is the perfect opportunity for you if you have strengths in design, marketing and direct communication with consumers, are multitalented and want an exciting, dynamic job in which you get to use it all!
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism/business/marketing/graphics or related field
- 2+ years of professional experience in marketing and web graphics
- Strong design portfolio
- Working knowledge of HTML and excellent Photoshop skills
- Photography and photo editing experience a plus
- Acute knowledge of emerging trends and technologies
- Solid grasp of e-mail marketing strategies and best practices
- Experience using ExactTarget (or other e-mail sending software) a plus!
- Exceptional combination of strategic thinking and hands-on execution.
- Excellent analytic skills and strong data-driven approach.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Great team player
- Strong project management and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to operate in fast-paced, rapidly-evolving environment.
- Goal-oriented, self-motivated, creative, flexible and adaptable to new situations.
- Manage the concept, design, customer segmentation, messaging, analytics and A/B strategies for gloProfessional’s consumer e-mail marketing communications.
- Own the email marketing calendar and testing schedule to increase direct to consumer sales through our web site (www.gloprofessional.com)
- Creative development of digital graphics assets – from social media to product launch graphics for our website.
- Creative concept and copy for emails and digital graphics assets.
- Opportunity to expand into traditional print design of catalogs, look books, post cards etc. with demonstrated talent and interest.
- Implement email communications based on consumer purchasing patterns
- Increase the number of engaged consumer email subscribers
- Deliver analysis and reporting of campaign and operational email performance. Communicate results and provide/implement improvement recommendations.
- Identify site enhancements needed to increase email list growth, decrease opt-out rate and increase email performance.
- Salary commensurate with experience
Delivering a systematic approach for brilliant beauty results is our daily mission at glo. We bring you products formulated with innovative technology, cutting-edge science and nourishing vitamins and antioxidants. They have been designed to work together, systematically, to support the health of your skin and hair and to enhance your beauty. Our brands are glo minerals and glo therapeutics. glo minerals is a mineral makeup system uniquely designed for skincare professionals and their clients. Our award-winning formulations deliver unsurpassed coverage, UV and environmental protection and an exceptional spectrum of mineral pigments. glo therapeutics offers a systematic approach to treat multiple skin concerns by incorporating a daily skincare regimen with advanced treatments. Our formulations are created with potent concentrations of active ingredients to clinically transform the skin. Learn more at www.gloprofessional.com.