Customer Service- Denver at gloProfessional in Denver, CO
Customer Service- Denver, Colorado
Previous recent experience in a multi screen environment preferred.
gloProfessional, a premier international manufacturer/distributor of skin care and color cosmetics has an immediate opening for a Receptionist/ Customer Service Associate to work in our Corporate Office.
This position requires handling incoming customer calls processing returns, damages and entering orders from customers, sales representatives in the field and their managers. Heavy data entry into our company CRM while on the phone with our valued customers.
This is a family environment with a small, office style call center (no tight cubicles) where you are appreciated for your efforts and are rewarded with gratis of our professional product.
Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Effective communication to customers verbally, via e-mail or phone
· Excellent organizational and time management skills
· Assertive, proactive and takes initiative to effect change
· The ability to follow through on all client and account representative requests within allotted time period
· Able to handle heavy phone volume of inbound and outbound calls
· Exceptional customer service skills with the ability to overcome objections
· Must be able to analyze situations and effectively decide on a good business solution for all parties involved
· Must be able to use a consultative approach to educate and offer existing customers products of benefit
· Previous customer service experience and the desire to exceed customers expectations are required
Experience and Skills Required
· Proficiency with Windows 95 or higher
· Strong organizational, time management and problem solving skills
· Ability to regularly sit for long periods of time, speak and listen while typing
· Work schedule- 9-6 M-F with occassional Saturday
· High School diploma or GED
· Six-months of related Customer Service experience and/or training preferred- previous experience in a call center preferred
· Bilingual is a plus
glō offers company benefits:
401K with an employer match
$150 Personal Gratis glōProducts per quarter and a deep discount for additional products after the gratis.
Please provide a cover letter and salary requirements for this opportunity.
receptionist, clerical, call center, customer service, administrative, office