Regional Consulting Manager or Elite Sales Genius at Fuse in Scottsdale, AZ
- Be able to expertly deploy sales and communication techniques to deliver touch points of persuasion, product knowledge, and beauty that surprises your prospect—like a ninja butterfly delivering roundhouse kicks to the chin of ambivalence.
- Be the “Maverick” on your team partnering with a “Goose” to lead and organize the efforts in the delivery and closing of qualified leads and prospects via your ninja-like phone skills
- Work with the Sales Leadership and Marketing teams to create, gather, and interpret information on programs to drive and close business
- Compile and deliver competitive information or bulletins, where evident, vital to Company
- Assess quality of leads, support materials and compile appropriate feedback for Sales and Marketing
- Work creatively and independently to create marketing and sales plans to impact the team
- Be able to talk to anyone, anytime (and even write an articulate email once in a while)
- Be humble enough to continue to learn your sales craft yet confident enough to showcase your abilities.
- Must be able to tell a joke and not screw up the punch line
- Be able to call "audibles" at the line
- Must realize that hard work cannot be replaced with a degree
- Must not confuse activity with “kicking butt”
- Must not update status on Facebook with things like "the weather sucks", "I don't feel good" , "I'm having a bad day", or especially, "someone has a case of the Mondays."
- Ability to work both independently and sometimes in close quarters
- Ability to design, customize, and deliver marketing materials to prospects and clients.
- Basic knowledge of sales tactics, procedures, and styles.
- Superior listening skills and the ability to take an assessment and communicate ideas in a phone presentation
- Should be at least a mid-level user level on Microsoft Office
- Familiar with computer terminology and basic components
- Knowledge of Sales Databases such as Salesforce.com, Jigsaw and LinkedIn a plus.
The lucrative “sky’s the limit” compensation package of this sales professional role will be compiled of Base Salary, Weekly Performance Bonus, Team Bonus, and a Commission plan with no caps on earnings.