Senior Ruby Engineer at FunnelHub in San Francisco, CA
Our client's engineering team is laser focused on innovation and believes in lean, agile development practices. This means embracing the following in our day-to-day lives:
- Rapid release cycles.
- Test Driven Development leads to high quality, maintainable code.
- Continuous integration AND continuous deployment keeps us efficient, honest, and maintains high quality.
- Open Source tools and products are our friends.
- Collaboration results in better code and engineers.
- Learn and improve.
- Stay nimble, work fast, eliminate waste.
- No fear. If we fail, fail fast.
- Ruby makes this easier.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
We are looking for smart, passionate people who share our perspective on development practices.
- Who are excited about working with small teams of talented engineers who are changing the way leading companies market and sell their products online.
- Who get Ruby, and have built scalable, data oriented services and applications.
- Who thrive in UNIX and EC2.
Our client is pioneering the next generation of sales & marketing on the web with an identification technology that enables companies to personalize digital experiences (web sites, media, and 3rd party products) for their business audience. The company’s solutions are delivered through a suite of API’s and hosted software applications, and are already used by many leading medium to large enterprises including companies like NetApp, Salesforce.com, Eloqua, HP,IDG, and SAP. As we design our solutions we identify the best tool for the job. Our current solutions leverage technologies like Sinatra, Rails, Hadoop, Scribe,Redis, Solr, MySQL, Chef and more.
Our client is seeking talented individuals that have a passion for applying technical innovation to solve problems, make customers successful while enhancing and growing their careers. They offer a great working environment in downtown San Francisco, competitive salaries, and a superior benefit plan.
Does this sound like you? If so please send your resume and Github account, and a brief intro letter telling us a little about yourself. We look forward to hearing from you.