Payroll & Accounting Specialist at FROSCH in Houston, TX
FROSCH is seeking a Payroll & Accounting Specialist to join our growing Company. We are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic individual to be based out of one of our corporate offices located in Houston, TX.
As a Payroll & Accounting Specialist, you will be responsible for ensuring the accurate and timely processing of biweekly, multi-state payrolls and other payroll related documents, including garnishments, W-2s, 941s, and taxes consistent with applicable laws; evaluating existing payroll policies, practices, and procedures, and implement changes when necessary; collaborating with HR to ensure systems are set-up and updated to reflect ...current employee pay, including wages, benefits, absences, etc.; resolving employee payroll issues; ensuring compliance with all internal policies and controls as well as compliance with external laws and regulatory guidance; maintaining knowledge of existing and new payroll related legislation; maintaining confidentiality of sensitive employee data; ensuring all payroll information, files, and records are maintained in accordance with relevant laws. You will also process commissions.
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications such as Excel and Word
- Extensive knowledge of payroll processes utilizing ADP
- Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) preferred, but not required
- Work Experience: 3-5 years of experience managing a multi-state payroll team
- Working experience of payroll tax at the federal, state and local levels
- Must be a team player and highly organized
Apply online at http://frosch.applicantstack.com/x/openings.