Talent Operations Manager at Foursquare in New York, NY
Our goal is to make the real world easier to use. We're a small but highly ambitious company with millions of users worldwide relying on foursquare to keep up with friends, discover what's nearby, save money and unlock deals. We’re also helping half a million registered businesses ranging from local merchants to global brands connect with their customers.
To thrive as a member of team foursquare, you must embrace our exciting work-hard, play-hard environment. We're a closely-knit team and, especially at the end of a long day over beers, we feel like we're inventing the future together.
About the role:
As the Talent Operations Manager, you will bridge the finance & operations and talent teams by owning and administering a large portion of HR responsibilities. Broad areas of ownership include payroll, benefits administration, employee perks, and HR systems. In addition, the Talent Team will serve as your main client group and you will fully support them in their efforts in hiring and retaining employees.
- End to end processing of company’s payroll
- Oversight of international payroll providers
- Respond to employee inquiries regarding payroll, insurance, benefits, 401k, perks, etc.
- Expense reimbursement for employees and interview candidates
- Benefits administration - assess all options and negotiate the best package for the company; manage open enrollment and process paperwork
- Establish and administer 401k program
- Build and implement employee appreciation program
- Select and implement comprehensive HRIS
- Manage immigration matters and oversee relationship with immigration law firm
- Manage yes-to-desk process for new employees
- Process all new hire paperwork
- Help plan company retreats and offsites
- Bachelors degree
- 3+ years in an HR generalist role
- Extensive experience handling the responsibilities outlined above
- Team player; always willing to jump in when needed
- Creative ideas on improving processes and office culture
- Comfortable in a small, intense, high-growth startup environment