Campus Ambassador at Foursquare in New York, NY
foursquare helps you and your friends make the most of where you are. We're a small but highly ambitious company with millions of users worldwide relying on foursquare to keep up with friends, discover what's nearby, save money and unlock deals. We’re also helping over a million registered merchants ranging from local businesses to global brands connect with their customers.
To thrive as a member of team foursquare, you must embrace our exciting work-hard, play-hard environment. We're not afraid to move fast and break things as we release, launch, iterate, update and announce -- sometimes all in the same day. We're a closely-knit team and, especially at the end of a long day over beers, we feel like we're inventing the future together.
About our campus ambassador program:
Do you know all the ins and outs of your campus? Are you hip to the happenings within your community? If you’re also an active member of student groups and organizations, and keen to integrate new technology into student life, we want to hear from you. We’re seeking out passionate, active foursquare users who are well-connected around campus to help us grow the foursquare community among colleges and universities as our campus ambassadors.
Campus ambassadors are volunteers and advocates who work to spread the good word of foursquare around their colleges and universities. While we do not offer monetary compensation, we do provide all our ambassador rockstars with swagalicious goods and the resources needed to host events and promote foursquare within their communities.
- Telling everybody and anybody on campus about foursquare
- Acting as a liaison between your university administration and foursquare and communicating with both regularly
- Onboarding student groups and helping them create pages, events, etc.
- Reaching out to local businesses and assisting them in claiming locations and running specials
- Keeping campus venues clean and tidy with your magical Superuser powers!
- Completing our special ‘missions’ to increase enthusiasm for foursquare around campus
- Must be enrolled full-time at a college or university
- Use foursquare daily and near-obsessively; create lists, leave tips, search via Explore and be familiar with all the other features in the app and on the website
- Be organized, driven, and well-written. Oh, and super friendly!
Please do not apply for this opportunity here. Please apply by completing this form: