UX / UI Designer at FormFire in Cleveland, OH
FormFire is the country’s leading technology provider in the world of Small Group Health Insurance.
We’re an innovative, fast growing company that offers a challenging work environment. We reward people for outcomes, not just showing up. Our performance goals, time off policy (take as much as you want if your stuff is done), and other policies (use good judgment, that pretty much sums it up), are designed to help foster a modern office culture.
There is no map. People looking for a traditional, structured work environment, waiting to be told what to do, will not succeed here. We hire the most talented people we can find and then get out of the way. The rest is up to you.
If this is the type of place you want to work, please continue reading.
We’re looking for a passionate, talented UX/UI designer who can help us build a design-centered culture.
As part of the Product team, you’ll work closely with our Product Owner, software engineers, and customers to develop our next generation of products.
The ideal candidate has the following experience:
- Excellent background in visual design and user interaction
- Experience with wireframing and rapid prototyping
- Ability to clearly express yourself in person and on paper
- Good understanding of design strategy as it relates to user research, creating user stories, and usability best practices
- Demonstrated ability to understand the customer through user research
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
Bonus points if you have experience with front-end development, such as HTML and CSS, and/or Lean UX, but they are not required.
Applications should include a link to your portfolio of work.
Health, dental, LTD, group life insurance, 401k, unlimited time off, company paid fitness incentive, and a zombie-free work environment.
Candidates must successfully pass a background check prior to employment.
FormFire is an equal opportunity employer.
Visit us at www.formfire.com to learn more about our company and products.