Front End Web Developer at Fliptop in San Francisco, CA
Fliptop adds Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and other social media profiles to customer databases and CRM systems. Our team and revenue is growing FAST, but currently less than 20 people and located in a beautiful office in San Francisco’s SOMA neighborhood.
Fliptop is seeking a Front End Web Developer. This is a mid to senior level position in a fast-paced, high profile startup environment. The successful candidate will work on the company's web applications user experience, helping end users navigate through and visually manipulate data. They will develop core front-end components and play a key role in defining, designing and developing new product features. They should have strong debugging abilities and have a passion for how pixels look on the page. This position calls for a confident, energetic and friendly professional who can remain enthusiastic even when faced with difficult problems. This is a small and highly leveraged team where self-motivation and efficiency is key.
- Design user experiences for new and existing products
- Own and take charge of all aspects of interaction and visual design
- Develop wireframes and prototypes that convey design intentions/interactions
- Create pixel perfect visuals
- Conduct usability testing
- Proficient in Illustrator, Photoshop, Fireworks, Flash, Dreamweaver, Axure
- Experience working with server-side scripting languages
- Good understanding of current enterprise web design trends/patterns
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong and clean design aesthetic portfolio
- Experience with Scala and web frameworks (Lift/Play) preferred
- Previous start-up or SaaS experience preferred
Company Snowboarding, Whitewater Rafting, and Sailing trips, and a fully stocked fridge and office kitchen. We offer competitive salaries, options and healthcare.