Client Services Representative at Fliptop in San Francisco, CA
Fliptop adds Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and other social media profiles to customer databases and CRM systems. Our team and revenue is growing FAST, but currently less than 20 people and located in a beautiful office in San Francisco’s SOMA neighborhood.
This is an entry-to mid-level position in a fast-paced, high profile startup environment. You will support end users through existing and new support channels and act as the focal point for customer support. This position calls for an enthusiastic, energetic and friendly professional. You must have passion for delighting customers and solving their problems; the communication skills to clearly and concisely respond to customer inquiries; and a good understanding of technology. This is a small, highly driven team where self-motivation and creativity are pivotal.
- Respond and direct customer enquiries while maintaining the highest possible level of customer satisfaction.
- Respond to application reviews and maintain the Fliptop Salesforce AppExchange Page.
- Maintain the Fliptop Customer Support Portal and update the FAQ section when necessary.
- Engage and coordinate resources among internal stakeholders (Sales, Product Management, Engineering, etc.) to ensure visibility, traction, and ultimately closure on customer escalations.
- 3+ years experience working with customers.
- Exceptional ability to correctly prioritize tasks and self manage workflow.
- Brilliant communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to be calm and helpful while handling customer complaints.
- Ability to balance empathy for the customer with potentially conflicting company priorities while identifying creative and helpful solutions.
- A strong interest in technology, and the ability to clearly explain even the most complicated ideas to a non-technical audience. You can explain Twitter to your Grandparents.
- Previous Startup Experience
Perks include company Snowboarding, Whitewater Rafting, and Sailing trips and fully stocked fridge and office kitchen. We offer competitive salaries, options and healthcare.
When applying please include a cover letter.