QA Game Tester at Fantage.com Inc in Fort Lee, NJ
Company and Technology:
Fantage.com is a virtual world game website for kids between 6 to 16 years old. Here they can dress up their avatars, compete in fashion show games, play secret missions, decorate their rooms, adopt and play with pets, and make new friends. Fantage.com has created a safe, fun, and exciting virtual place where users can enjoy the fun community and participate in various events and parties.
Fantage.com has grown rapidly to become one of the leading online destinations for children, with over 20 million registered users, and is well funded as a start up. In addition to the success of our virtual world, Fantage has developed and published many mobile games, both on the iOS and Android platforms. We are excited to bring awesome new titles to both the online and mobile space.
We offer a casual, fun, and exciting work environment with vast opportunities for growth and advancement. Innovation is what we're all about here at Fantage and if you believe you have what it takes, we invite you to apply!
Please visit www.fantage.com for more information.
QA Game Tester
We are looking for someone to join our team who has a passion for children's safety and games. A successful candidate will perform quality assurance duties such as game testing, detailed bug reporting within our bug database, collecting in-game user feedback, and helping to create a fun and safe environment for our users.
- Investigate and document simple to complex issues with regards to bugs/potential issues
- Coordinate with multiple departments on getting bugs fixed
- Focused on assuring that projects are delivered on time and at a high quality
- Assist with maintaining an appropriate environment for users
- Assist in improving content through user feedback
- Creating details reports for management on user feedback
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or relevant discipline, and/or equivalent experience
- Previous Quality Assurance experience (Game or Web)
- Detail-oriented and process driven
- Strong technical communication skills, both verbal and written
- Time management skills
- Proficiency in Apple iOS, iPhone and iPad
- Strong desire to help create a great user experience
- Ability to work well within a team
- Strong passion for websites and gaming
The position is full-time and on-location only at our New Jersey office.