Chat Moderator at Fantage.com Inc in Fort Lee, NJ
Fantage.com is a virtual world game website for kids between 6 to 16 years old. Here they can dress up their avatars, compete in fashion show games, play secret missions, decorate their rooms, adopt and play with pets, and make new friends. Fantage.com has created a safe, fun, and exciting virtual place where users can enjoy the fun community and participate in various events and parties.
Fantage.com has grown rapidly to become one of the leading online destinations for children, with over 20 million registered users, and is well funded as a start up. In addition to the success of our virtual world, Fantage has developed and published many mobile games, both on the iOS and Android platforms. We are excited to bring awesome new titles to both the online and mobile space.
We offer a casual, fun, and exciting work environment with vast opportunities for growth and advancement. Innovation is what we're all about here at Fantage and if you believe you have what it takes, we invite you to apply!
Please visit www.fantage.com for more information.
- Going on Fantage and moderating the chat and conversations
- Finding words to filter / allow to keep the site safe
- Reading user chat log reports
- Making sure players do not use inappropriate language
- Knowledge of MMORPGs and online gaming culture
- Strong understanding of the English language
- Strong and current knowledge of youth culture and the language of children and teens
- Ability to gauge what language and content is appropriate/inappropriate for a children’s online game
This position is part-time and on-location only at our New Jersey office. If you qualify for this position, please send your resume with the subject line "Chat Moderator”.