Junior UX/UI Web Designer at Project Uplift in San Diego, CA
FanBox is a dynamic social marketplace changing how contents, goods and services are distributed, consumed, and purchased on the internet. Content includes entertainment (i.e. videos & music), information (i.e. blogs on thousands of categories), auction for products (watches, purses, etc.), and services (i.e. dog-walking service or massage therapy).
FanBox (www.fanbox.com) is a marketplace+ social network + banking engine --- all In the new social marketplace, you are able to make money for you and your favorite charitable cause. FanBox gives 1% of all content provider earnings to charitable causes chosen by the community, including funding orphanages, fighting illiteracy, and finding the cure to breast cancer. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEK5iWres6E
- Creating mockups and helping to prototype entirely new products
- Polishing up one of our existing products
- Creating the HTML assets to hand off to development
- Enhance existing code to optimize for cross-browser compatibility
- Creating something innovative, eye-catching, and something no one has seen before
- Experience in HTML and CSS
- Graphic Design Skills
- Adobe Acrobat and/or Photoshop.
- The chance to work on a team with a game changing social economy.
- Catered lunches everyday
- Pre IPO stock options
- One week off per quater
- Ability to provide millions of dollars in value to charitable causes and make a difference on this planet during your lifetime.
- Working with a world-class leadership team, as well as specialists across technology, design, program, and strategy who have unparalleled knowledge and understanding of the social networking domain.
- An opportunity to help grow and shape the company, to help take a product already built (and showing consumer demand) to market.
- Vibrant, youthful, fun company culture. Casual web 2.0 company in attire with a fierce fire to win, and obsessive focus on metrics.