Web Developer at Extractable in San Francisco, CA
Extractable is a digital user experience design agency, and the Web Marketing Association's Top Agency of 2010 & 2011. We specialize in creating and maintaining websites, applications, social and mobile experiences for transactional, educational, lead generation, and entertainment purposes. For our Fortune 1000 and high growth clients, our designs have targeted more than 100 million consumer and business audiences worldwide. Clients include FedEx, GE Money, HTC, JDS Uniphase, John Muir Health, NPD Group, RedPrairie, Safeway, Vantiv, and Webroot.
- Perform cross-browser compatibility testing.
- Mentor and support other developers on the team
- Work on multiple projects at the same time in different capacities
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Mastery of CSS layouts and standards-compliant style guides
- Practical experience with REST and working with APIs, JSON and XML.
- Ability to work through ideas by fast prototyping and think strategically about development of static/dynamic websites
Solid Knowledge and demonstrated expertise with two or more web related technologies below:
- HTML 4, 5 / CSS (required)
- Experience with Mobile Frameworks such as JQuery, Appcelerator (Mobile), PhoneGap, SenchaTouch would be highly desirable
- PHP & Flash experience would be a plus
- Experience working with Facebook, Twitter APIs would be desirable