Caregiver / CHHA / CNA at ElevateHealth in Long Beach, CA
As an innovative and progressive home healthcare company, we seek to integrate evidence based practice guidelines, technology, and great people to provide superior home health services. We are committed to providing a challenging environment that promotes personal accountability, personal growth, and an active role driving the vision of the company. Our Agency is medicare-certified and CHAP accredited. Located in Long Beach, CA, we provide services throughout Los Angeles and Orange counties.
- Assist with activities such as reading, conversation, crafts, needlework, games, movies, TV viewing, and other physical activities as desired.
- Prepare meals, buy groceries, plan snacks and meals, and follow healthy meal plans.
- Assist Client to and from appointments, lunches, dinners, movies and shows.
- Assist Client with simple transfers such as in and out of bed and chairs.
- Assist Client with personal care; bathing, dressing and grooming.
- Uphold a clean, neat and safe environment.
- Assist with reminding client to take medication.
- Perform skilled Medicare CHHA home health visits (certified home health aides only)
- CPR certified
- Two professional work references
- Current TB test documentation
- Drivers license and social security card
- Must be able to pass criminal background, drug screening, & DMV checks
- Caregiving experience in home setting preferred
- CNA, CHHA, or documented caregiver training preferred
- Customer service experience and training
- Typing 40 wpm or more and computer savvy
- Acute care experience preferred