Account Executive at Elastic in Mountain View, CA
Our vision is simple: Never again should a great startup fail because of a lack of sales. We are leveling the playing field by offering new companies a scalable sales force on demand. The entire platform and infrastructure is managed via the cloud and combines the best in software as well as human resources to redefine sales on a massive scale.
We’re looking for candidates who want to join an early stage startup on the verge of something amazing. Having a vision past us is also a plus. Yes, it sounds crazy, but we love people who have projects brewing, and dreams to realIze, that are on a visionary scale. Perhaps you know that working on something cutting edge, with a talented team, will help you learn what you need in order to achieve your ambitions.
- You’ll be pairing with founders to explore their product and see if it’s a platform that we can market and sale.
- You should have the know how to dig deep into a product, as you’ll be analyzing key components to determine whether you can build and execute a successful campaign.
- On the sales and marketing side you’ll have the opportunity to use your creativity and ingenuity to build something revolutionary, and execute it in whichever way you think will be most successful.
- You’ll pair with senior sales team members and report directly to the CEO.
What You’ll be Doing:
- Developing campaigns from the ground up, often around products that have never seen a sales cycle
- Managing the entire sales process from prospecting to close
- Experimenting and innovating new sales models
- Managing and building pipeline
- Proactively managing and responding to incoming sales leads
- Maintaining a weekly sales forecast and achieving your quota
- Between 2 and NO MORE THAN 8 years of experience in sales experience with SaaS and all the objections that come with it Startup experience a HUGE plus
- Proven sales experience and a track record of achieving your quota
- Thrive in a competitive, everchanging environment
- Record of meeting (and exceeding!) Sales Goals president’s club, rookie of the year, etc.
- Ability to leverage established relationships and proven sales techniques for success
Full medical benefits, Competitive salary, Equity, Free daily catered lunch, Fully stocked kitchen, Apple gear