Support Operations Specialist at Edmodo in San Mateo, CA
Edmodo’s mission is to connect all learners with the people and resources they need to reach their full potential. On Edmodo, teachers are at the center of a powerful network that connects them to students, administrators, parents, and publishers. This network surfaces the world’s best resources and tools, providing the building blocks of a high quality education. In Edmodo’s secure environment, teachers and students can collaborate, share content, and use educational apps to augment in-classroom learning. These powerful capabilities enable teachers to personalize learning for every student. Edmodo is free for teachers and students and always will be. The company is headquartered in San Mateo, CA. Learn more at www.edmodo.com.
About the Role
The Support Operations Specialist will play a vital role in the Customer Support organization by improving team performance and reaching long-term customer satisfaction. The main focus of this role will be to develop the processes, systems and metrics that help Edmodo support our growing user base (15 million users and counting!). The right person will have experience with analysis, selection, and configuration of both a CRM and knowledge base solution/portal. This role will lead the team in preparation for major releases and develop scalable processes for our team.
- Lead the design, implementation, and improvement of our CRM
- Execute activities relating to a product release including updating the knowledgebase, processes and tracking new content
- Develop infrastructure and training to help grow the Support Team
- Suggest improvements based on existing workflow, processes and industry trends that may add value to the team’s efficiency and to the user experience
- Analyze data to improve response time, prioritization and rate of ticket completion.
Research and create business automations to improve workflow.
- 6+ years in developing scalable customer driven growth strategies informed by analytics
- Previous experience configuring a CRM and knowledge base solution, preferably Zendesk
- Strong knowledge of IT operations
- Leadership and collaboration skills
- Proficiency in verbal and written communication
- Track record of self-direction and project completion
- Excellent documentation skills and analytics problem solving experience
Ability to seek creative solutions for problems specific to Ed-Tech
- Demonstrated passion for education and technology
Working at Edmodo
At Edmodo, we are working together to create an environment that fosters learning and growth and encourages creativity, transparency, and diversity. Hear what it’s like to work at Edmodo, directly from the Edmodo team: http://www.jobs.edmodo.com
Edmodo offers a comprehensive compensation package, which includes the following benefits:
- Aetna Medical PPO 10, HMO 15, and HSA options
- Kaiser Medical PPO 30 Option
- Gaurdian Dental PPO
- VSP Vision PPO
- Short-term and long-term disability
- LIFE & AD&D
- Vanguard 401(K)
- Domestic partner coverage
- 10 paid holidays
- Vacation time off
- Wellness time off
- Organic catered daily food, snacks and drinks
- Paid public transportation and parking
The position is located in downtown San Mateo, minutes from the 101, 280, and 92 freeways.
Edmodo is an equal opportunity employer and does not unlawfully discriminate in employment. Equal access to employment, services, and programs is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the organization.
Please note: Though submitting a resume to Edmodo implies that you are interested in a position(s), it does not imply that you are an applicant. You are not considered an applicant until you have been contacted directly by a Human Resources representative requesting that you begin the designated application process, which may involve phone and/or in-person interview(s), job-related testing, and background checking.