Creative Director at EarlyShares.com in Miami, FL
Miami, Florida-based financial services company (crowdfunding platform), looking for an individual who can create & edit videos for our own website as well as design marketing material.
It is rare in a person’s professional career when they get to join a team that’s not just providing another solution to a problem that already exists, but is creating an entirely new marketplace. Imagine becoming an equity owner in a company creating a product or service that doesn’t exist today but will become the standard way we all do things years from now.
Our Company EarlyShares.com Inc. is developing an equity-based crowdfunding platform that will revolutionize the way businesses and young startup companies raise capital. We are in the forefront of a new industry and are poised to be the leaders in this space. Equity-based crowdfunding was signed into law by President Obama on April 5th 2012, while not yet in effect, it will be available to all Americans in early 2013.
Management includes industry leaders and experts; the company has successfully raised its seed financing, as well as its first round of funding.
Our office shares space with a hedge fund office with constant activity, this is your opportunity to be part of something big…
Did you ever wish you were part of one of those cool startup companies in CA or NY, like Groupon, or Google?
We can offer fun, long hours, lots of meaningful achievements, and maybe a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow!
Some things we might like about you:
- You love creating engaging content people enjoy for themselves and share with friends
- You can craft well-thought out written pieces as well as cut tight videos
- You can also design marketing documents and are a very skilled designer
- You've blogged a ton and have learned how to build an audience online
- You have a portfolio, blog, or website where you showcase your best work
Some things you might like about us:
- We offer an opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing and fun web startup company
- We're constantly growing, innovating, and building new products/features
- Atmosphere is collaborative and passionate
- Casual dress, flexible working hours, and a well-stocked kitchen
Job Summary/Position Details:
The Creative Director will be a highly creative, results-based position that will develop and shepherd new public-facing and internal media initiatives for our fast-growing business. It'll be one part creative, two parts social, a couple dashes of innovative storytelling, and a whole cup of self-started ingenuity.
This position reports to the senior management team and will be based in downtown Miami.
Key Responsibilities, Essential Functions:
- Develop and deploy engaging and strategic content that drives awareness of and builds the EarlyShares.com brand while engaging our target audiences
- Shoot and Edit all company videos (user trainings, speeches, and events)
- Design all of the marketing collateral
- Roll up the sleeves' and tackle any opportunity
- Ability to think outside the box, get super creative, take ownership of and finish projects
- Keep abreast of digital marketing trends, technologies and best practices
- Be fast-paced, adaptable to change, high energy work.
This individual must have the ability to successfully engage/manage multiple projects in a dynamic, fast-paced, deadline-driven environment. Excellent communication and presentation skills including the ability to communicate complex, new web technology concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization is a must. Must be self-motivated and work well in a collaborative team culture.
- Bachelor's Degree (Arts)
- Adobe CS5 (MAC) expirience
- Strong, demonstrated copy and script writing capabilities
- Strong, demonstrated marketing collateral creation capabilities
- Strong, demonstrated video shooting and editing skills; motion graphics a plus
- Experience with creative development and deployment
- Positive, outgoing personality
- Authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer