Sn. Rails Developer - Engineering Chicago at EarlyShares.com in New york, NY
Sn. Engineering | Chicago
It is rare in a person’s professional career when they get to join a team that’s not just providing another solution to a problem that already exists, but is creating an entirely new marketplace. Imagine becoming a equity owner in a company creating a product or service that doesn’t exist today but will become the standard way we all do things years from now.
Our Company EarlyShares.com Inc. is developing an equity-based crowdfunding platform that will revolutionize the way businesses and young startup companies raise capital. We are in the forefront of a new industry and are poised to be the leaders in this space. Equity-based crowdfunding was signed into law by President Obama on April 5th 2012, while not yet in effect, it will be available to all Americans in early 2013.
Management includes industry leaders and experts; the company has successfully its seed financing, as well as its first round of funding.
If an opportunity like this sound’s like what you've been looking for, we would like to hear from you. By joining our team you will be part of something BIG.
We are looking for very talented, dynamic engineers to join our team.
- Rails, Rails, Rails and…
- Lots of experience with the full web stack
- Appreciation for web standards
- Test Driven Development
- Ruby on Rails
- Experience with Mongodb and Mysql
- Familiarity with AWS is a plus
- You must LOVE what you do
What we can offer you:
- Extremely competitive salary with health, dental, vision and other benefits
- A feeling of ownership and pride for the products you develop
- The chance to help define the company
- Report to the CEO, CFO, COO
- Upside! (yes, you'll get some stock)
- Fun, fast paced and exciting work environment