Online Research & CRM Data Processing at EarlyShares.com in Miami, FL
Miami, Florida-based financial services company (crowdfunding platform), is looking for an Intern who can work approximately 3 days a week, this individual will work on online research and CRM data-entry.
We are a true startup (funded) so its ground floor fun for everyone. We are working on building America’s first equity-based crowdfunding platform similar to KickStarter.com but with equity.
Our office shares space with a hedge fund office with constant activity, this is your opportunity to be part of something big…
Did you ever wish you were part of one of those cool startup companies in CA or NY, like Groupon, or Google? This could be your turn…
We can offer fun, long hours, lots of meaningful achievements, and maybe a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow!
- Research online for data, source it, manage it and create a usable DB in our CRM software.
- Online research of applicant companies
- Good understanding of Word, Outlook and Excel or Access DB
- Must have experience using a web based CRM tool (we use contacme.com & mailchimp.com)
- Jedi powers when it comes to online research
- Be part of something big, Crowdfunding is going to change the way American businesses operate, and EarlyShares is the main platform for the industry.
- Real world experience, you will be working with senior management and you will contribute to all aspects of the company.
- International business students welcome to apply.
- Visa sponsorship is available for right candidates.
This is an intern-to-perm position.
We expect the right candidate (INTERN) to go through our trial period of 60 days (working only 3 days a week), during this 60 day period you will NOT be paid regular wages, instead there is a bi-weekly expense allowance of approx. $400, after this trial period, you will begin full-time employment (5 days a week) and the salary for this position is $24,000 to $28,000 p/year.