Technical Project Manager (Scrum Master) at Dev9 in Redmond, WA
Dynacron Group is a technology consulting firm based in the greater Seattle area. We build software solutions for our customers using Java, .NET/SharePoint and BI/DW. Our processes are based on delivering high quality results on an iterative basis using Agile processes (Scrum/Kanban/XP) and tools (TDD/CI/cloud-based testing). Our clients and staff love our focus on collaboration and results.
- You have prior experience with both waterfall and Agile processes, including Scrum and XP (and you're interested in learning about Kanban).
- You can explain the importance of automated tests (e.g. JUnit/NUnit) and why fixing a broken build is important.
- You understand why putting a series of two-week sprints into a Gantt chart can help a customer understand what's going on from a planning perspective.
- You've worked with product owners before, and are comfortable coaching them on how to put together a great, nicely groomed backlog.
- You aren't a hands-on developer now, but you may have been in the past - and if you weren't, you're interested in learning!
If this sounds like you - please drop us a line with your background!
- Minimum 3 years professional experience
- Understand traditional waterfall project management
- Actively using Agile project management (Scrum/XP)
- Comfortable working in a technical environment
- Comfortable working with clients
- Comfortable working with a cross-functional team (Dev+QA) that reports to you
Work experience 5+ years
Please visit: http://www.dynacrongroup.com to learn more about us.