Senior Java Developer at Dynacron Group in Redmond, WA
Dynacron Group is a technology consulting firm based in the greater Seattle area. We build software solutions for our customers using Java, .NET/SharePoint and BI/DW. Our processes are based on delivering high quality results on an iterative basis using Agile processes (Scrum/Kanban/XP) and tools (TDD/CI/cloud-based testing). Our clients and staff love our focus on collaboration and results.
As a Java Developer, you will be a key member of our software development team, delivering high quality software for our clients.
You are a technology expert and someone people feel comfortable asking for help. You can work on an N-Tier site, and are comfortable working with other developers and explain it. You prefer to work in an Agile environment, but have experience working in a non-Agile environment (and can explain the difference). You have experience with Scrum or Kanban and XP. You understand and are an advocate for test-driven development. You can explain why a broken build is a bad thing. You can explain the relationship between your test suite and refactoring.
You are interested in the latest tools and standards, but have also worked with older technology. You are comfortable working in both a green-field environment as well as picking up a giant furball of legacy code and beginning the (incremental) process of conversion.
We do work as an integrated cross-functional team - you will work with a ScrumMaster/Technical Project Manager for delivery, with an integrated Dev and QA team. As a developer, you are responsible for ensuring a high level of quality both with the development and QA teams.
If this sounds like you - please drop us a line with your background Professional
- Minimum 5 years professional experience
- Understand traditional waterfall project management
- Actively using Agile (Scrum/XP)
- Comfortable working in a technical environment
- Comfortable working with clients
- Comfortable working with a cross-functional team (Dev+QA)
- Contribute to Dynacron Group Intellectual Property,
-e.g. White Papers, Blogs, etc.
- Contribute to development community, e.g. SeaJUG
- Minimum 5 years modern, object-oriented software development experience
- Minimum 2 years experience with SQL
- Minimum 2-3 years experience with an ORM (e.g. EJB, Hibernate, myBatis, etc.)
- Familiar with a modern CI system (Hudson, TeamCity)
- Very comfortable with modern MVC web frameworks (e.g. Spring MVC)
- Experienced with JUnit/TestNG framework