Java Developer - 6+ month contract to hire (dunwoody area) at Dynacron Group ...
Come work with us as we set up a cutting edge quality automation center in Atlanta!
We have worked with some of the world's largest software companies to create and test software used by millions. To achieve these world class results, we heavily rely on automation for both functional and performance testing.
We need top notch local engineering talent to help us build out automation in Atlanta. This is NOT manual testing. This is NOT rote automation with QTP. We are looking for solid Java developers who are interested in solving real world, complex problems. Some examples of things you would be working on:
- Write large parallel execution Selenium suites in Java
- Refactor large Java test suites to be more effective
- Sophisticated Maven continuous integration build suites (with multiple parallel executions)
- Clarifying and simplifying dependencies between components
- Organizing integration environments for complex, large-scale deployments
We work as a close-knit Agile development team – no red staplers or TPS reports here. You are a key member of our technical excellence group – not a cog in a machine.
Dynacron Group is a technology consulting firm based in the greater Seattle area, currently hiring in Atlanta. We build software solutions for our customers using Java, .NET/SharePoint and BI/DW. Our processes are based on delivering high quality results on an iterative basis using Agile processes (Scrum/Kanban/XP) and tools (TDD/CI/cloud-based testing). Our clients and staff love our focus on collaboration and results. In order to ship quality software, we use a combination of test-driven development (TDD) and continuous integration (CI). We need an enthusiastic developer who can help us build our test suite using a combination of JUnit and a cloud-based web test engine (based on Selenium). You should bring a great attitude, a passion for software and an interest in pushing to the next level of delivery.
- Minimum 1 year software development (object-oriented software development) with Java
- Exposure in working with source control systems (e.g. SVN, Git, Perforce, etc.)
- Desire to work in an Agile (Scrum/Kanban/XP) environment
- Exposure or some experience working with a build system (e.g. Ant, Maven)
Please visit: http://www.dynacrongroup.com to learn more about us. Must be authorized to work in the U.S., No telecommuting.