Senior Sales Representative at drchrono in Mountain View, CA
Let's Get Down to Business: Fill out our questionnaire. Impress us and we will give you a call!
drchrono is at the forefront of a healthcare and technology transformation, and we’re building the best Sales team in the world. With 95% customer satisfaction and a best-in-class medical platform that doctors, medical professionals, partners and patients love to use, drchrono is the ultimate work environment for talented, driven sales professionals.
We are a truly unique company in the medical space. Having a freemium business model generates inbound leads. Your job is to convert free inbound users into paid users. drchrono is the best medical app on web, iPad and iPhone, it has the ability to sell itself, but we want you to accelerate our users' decision-making.
- Become an expert of the drchrono platform, knowing the in's and out's of every feature
- Become an expert of how to sell to physicians and medical professionals
- Convert new and existing free users to active paid users
- Identify potential medical groups that might be interested in using drchrono, reach out to them
- Get potential users excited about drchrono and encourage them to share the hype
- Follow-up with new contacts and convert
- Work to deadlines and targets
- At least 2 years of experience carrying a quota (inside sales preferred)
- Experience using Salesforce or a comparable CRM software
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Detail orientated with strong organizational skills (we will be throwing you hundreds of warm leads)
- Comfortable giving webinars and product demonstrations
- Passionate about the drchrono concept and loves the brand
- Used to KPI focus, highly KPI driven
- Affable personality that blends well with an innovative and vibrant start-up environment
- Highly motivated and your passion for sales runs deep
- You’re ready to hit the ground selling
- IT competent, previous experience with CRM-tools
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Cold calling and canvassing experience
- Work experiences in a SaaS sales driven company (e.g.: Salesforce, OpenTable, NetSuite, ZenDesk, Yammer, Box)
- Work experiences in complex sales (e.g.: SAP)
- Experience selling to doctors
- You love the startup scene and healthcare space
What's in it for you?
- Be part of healthcare innovative
- Sell a product you believe in
- Thrive in a fast-paced, forward-thinking environment
- Work with industry-leading technology
- Competitive commission structures that reward your efforts
- Stock options
- Competitive base salaries
- Vacation days & time off
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Life & disability coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Apple gear
- Company stocked snacks and beverages
- Build something that makes the world a better place
- Much more ...
We are located on the border of Mountain View & Palo Alto. drchrono is looking for full time sales executives.