Graphic Designer - Intern at drchrono in Mountain View, CA
drchrono is a culture of passionate people interested in crafting only the best healthcare platform with a focus on iPad. We are a silicon valley startup. We strives to solve healthcare problems with mobile technology.
To thrive as a member of the intern team, you must embrace an intense, exciting, work-hard/play-hard environment. Picture a roller coaster. With beverage breaks (coffee or diet coke), creative design hackathons.
About the role
As a member of drchrono's intern design team, we want you to bring experience building real products in the real world from the ground up. Your teammates should see you as a design expert and go to you with their toughest problems.
Join us and help bring our feature ideas (and your own!) off the whiteboard and into reality. Here are some high level areas you could help with:
- Branding look and feel
- Icon design
- Layout and spec design
- Create some cool stickers and tees
Our intern designers play a key role in product development, from concept to launch, so be ready to bring your creative ideas to the table. We push new versions of the website and apps weekly, it won't take long to get your work out in front of our thousands of users.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fluid start-up environment and will bring an energetic, fun and creative approach to their work.
You could be an experienced intern designer, in school or a recent graduate eager to learn and get involved at all stages of the development life-cycle.
This internship will be based in our headquarters, "the ChronoPlex" in the Mountain View, CA.
REQUIREMENT: Must have a portfoilo. If you have an amazing porfilio we will call you!
- Contribute designs to develop highly innovative, doctor-patient facing web & mobile products
- Play a key role in product development, help shape direction of drchrono feature set through design
Have amazing designes you have done in the past, show us your work.
- Fast in the Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign in particular)
- Strong knowlegde of color
- Comfortable in a small, intense and high-growth start-up environment
- Ability to manage conflicting project demands and thrive in a small, fast-paced, start-up environment
- Your favorite design site is dribbble
- Print production experience
- Paid internship
- Apple gear
- Company stocked snacks and beverages
- Build something that makes the world a better place
- Much more ...
Tell us what companies inspire you? We look at companies like mint.com, tumblr, twitter, gowalla and others for insparation. Having amazing design is important to us.