Customer Success Implementation Specialist at drchrono in Mountain View, CA
Let's Get Down to Business: Fill out our questionnaire. If you impress us we will give you a call!
Who is drchrono?
drchrono is a culture of passionate people interested in crafting only the best healthcare EHR platform with a focus on iPad. We are a silicon valley startup. We strives to solve healthcare problems with mobile technology. We are Y Combinator backed company and we’re building some fascinating stuff.
To thrive as a member of team drchrono, you must embrace an intense, exciting, work-hard/play-hard environment.
No global movement springs from individuals. It takes an entire team united behind something big.
Based in Mountain View, CA
What Do We Do?
- We are a first point of contact to manage multiple accounts during a 90 day implementation phase.
- Coordinate all client trainings.
- Have impeccable follow-up with client calls, emails, and trainings.
- Respond professionally to urgent inbound phone calls.
- Identify and escalate priority issues.
- Research required information using available resources.
- Troubleshoot problems and provide information to developers.
- Monitor and control numerous concurrent tasks in tandem.
- Train New Clients in all aspects of the drchrono platform.
Who Are We Looking For?
- 1-2 years in a genuine customer facing, Account Management role
- 1 year experience using SalesForce or other CRM.
- Demonstrated ability to manage a high volume of clients at any given time.
- Excellent time management, project management and organizational skills.
- Positive and proactive approach to dynamic environment
- Patience, empathy and a unique ability to manage stress.
- Exceptional listening skills, with attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Naturally compassionate and caring.
- Efficient keyboard skills.
- Resiliency with mediation skills.
- Able to work under pressure and adapt to situations quickly.
- Good judgment and initiative.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Team player.
- Technologically sophisticated.
- Detail and service oriented individual.
- Active and passionate about healthcare.
- Knows how to have fun but work hard.
If you have these, we want them:
- Knowledge/experience with measuring, improving customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Previously worked in a start-up environment.
- Experience within technology space a plus
The Good Stuff:
- Stock options
- Competitive salaries
- Vacation days & time off
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Life & disability coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Apple gear
- Company stocked snacks and beverages
- Build something that makes the world a better place
- Be excited to come to work knowing you are going to make a difference
- Much more ...
If others have ever noted that you're a borderline perfectionist, too efficient for your own good, or just too passionate about things than this is the job for you!