Microsoft Azure Software Architect at Digital Air Strike in Sunnyvale, CA
Digital Air Strike provides the industry’s most complete automotive social media and digital marketing solution. The company developed a turnkey program that manages social media sites, online reputation and digital lead responses for dealerships nationwide. The company offers multiple tiers of service ranging from targeted social media and review site management to comprehensive multi-vehicle quoting with behavioral targeting capabilities. Digital Air Strike’s expertise spans all manufacturer brands and has a proven track record of helping automotive dealers, dealership groups and manufacturers engage with more consumers while delivering increased website traffic. Additional information is available at www.digitalairstrike.com and www.facebook.com/digitalairstrike.
Digital Air Strike is looking for a seasoned .NET architect who wants to work on the Windows Azure cloud platform. Candidate should have .NET development and platform experience with strong business acumen and a passion for creating practical stable solutions. As a senior software architect you will be reporting to the VP Technology and designing solutions for the Windows Azure cloud platform.
- Architect robust maintainable software solutions consistent with our company and industry practices. Communicate this architecture at a business and technical level
- Interface with the Product, Marketing and other teams in the company to ensure a clear understanding of the solution that will be built
- Create object-oriented design for the development and maintenance of application code using Microsoft C# on Windows Azure
- Develop solutions that utilize Windows Azure objects such as Queues and Blobs, and SQL Azure databases
- Design in order to maintain and upgrade, where necessary, the existing system of .NET components on Windows Server with SQL Server
- Take ownership and responsibility for delivering stable code meeting specifications, and timelines
- Participate in ongoing code reviews and ensure consistent quality and adherence to internal standards
- Carry a smart phone to be notified of any exceptional application events
- Bachelors degree required, Masters degree preferred
- 5+ years of architecture on .NET (any Azure experience is preferred)
- 7+ years of C++/C#/VB experience
- 5+ years Microsoft ASP.NET with ADO.NET experience
- 5+ years T-SQL or PL/SQL experience
- 5+ years of .NET component experience
- 5+ years of experience working within a software development team
- Exceptional problem solving skill - especially with problems that may be beyond your breadth of knowledge
- Exceptional self-direction and project management skills
- Strong knowledge XML
- Any Experience with Microsoft Azure is a plus
- Experience with Microsoft PowerShell is a plus
- Must have great written and oral skills, especially writing design documents that are easy to understand and communicating with non-technical people
- A keen interest in exploring and utilizing new technologies and products including new features in Windows Azure, Windows PowerShell, the .NET Framework and the C# language.
- In addition to our great benefits we offer competitive salaries, paid holidays, generous paid time off (PTO) and an employee incentive stock option plan.
Digital Air Strike is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class.